Everyone can contribute
Start with the basics...
Start to know about our work, our processes,
our way of collaborating together
...and continue with the technical stuff.
Go get your tools before jumping in
Meet us at an event
Register at one of our next events
Read the official documentation
Go and read the official documentation
Get in touch on IRC
Chat with us on the official OCA IRC channel
Read our blog
Subscribe to our news feed here
Follow us on Twitter
Get in touch with the last news here
Visit the Odoo website
Read the community page here
Project Steering Committees
- deciding which modules to include or not
- final approval of contributions
- managing communication and encouraging collaboration
- ensuring OCA Conventions
The OCA delegates to a PSC the organisational and operational aspects and they act as an autonomous entity. Various platforms are used to collaborate:
How can you help?
Ready to jump in?
Become a PSC Member
How to join a Project Steering Committee?
Membership of a Project Steering Committee is based on meritocracy. To be accepted in a PSC, start by contributing, by suggesting pull requests and reviewing other's work. When significant work has been achieved, you can apply for a team by requesting your membership under the following conditions:
- Must have done at least 10 reviews and prove your motivation
- Must be sponsored by an existing reviewer
- Application is sent by the sponsor to the email address below with links allowing its contributions to be evaluated
- Must be contributing for 3 months
- Application must be approved by Projects Steering Committee
Membership of a Project Steering Committee may be removed under the following conditions:
- Disrespect of the guidelines
- Removal approved by 3 others PSC members
- No contributions or activities from the last 6 months
Become a member
Your employer wants to do more ?
Become an OCA sponsor on our store