oca-port: new OCA tool to help with modules migration
Sébastien Alix and Simone OrsiDone
How to contribute to OCA doing reviews and submitting your first module
Open discussion on Practices with Community Accounting and Instability on Odoo Accounting
Odoo Community Association (OCA)Done
GraphQL API on Odoo powered by OCA
Mozaik - managing Political Parties with open source
Guillaume Vandamme and Vincent Van Osta.Done
Revisiting How To Deliver to Customers while Contributing to the OCA
AMA about the OCA Infrastructure
- Co-owner and CTO de Tecnativa since 2016.
- Odoo/OpenERP freelance consultant from 2011 to 2016.
- Previous experience as CTO during 5 years.
- Spanish localization PSC representative.
- PSC member of several areas.
- Former OCA board member.
- Former President of the Spanish Odoo Association (AEOdoo).
- Active OCA contributor.
- Tech enthusiast in general.
This talk will browse the different business opportunities around Odoo, with pros and cons, from the perspective and experience of the speaker, that can serve for a later discussion around them. The talk will end highlighting the benefits of a community orientation + up-to-date installations, with our company success case and the keys to get it.
It's a talk oriented to Odoo business holders or decision makers, or new possible actors debating around incorporating Odoo to their product folder.
This talk will be 30 minutes for presentation, followed by 30 minutes for open discussion/AMA.