Voxel stock picking
Sends stock picking report to Voxel.
Voxel stock picking
This module allows you to send delivery orders to Voxel. Sending are queued in jobs running in the background.
Table of contents
To configure this module you have to belong to the access group 'Voxel manager' under 'Technical Settings', then:
- Open a customer form view. In 'Sales & Purchases' page, check 'Enable Voxel' if you want to send delivery orders to this customer through Voxel.
- Go to Settings > Users & Companies > Companies, open the companies you want to enable Voxel communication and set 'Enable Voxel' field to True.
- In the login list, add the corresponding login for connecting with Voxel to send delivery orders. The final URL where delivery orders are going to be sent is '<Login URL>/Outbox'.
- Save the form and edit it again, find 'Stock picking login' field and select the login to be used in delivery orders sending.
- Select also the 'Send mode' to set when delivery orders will be sent:
- On validate: Delivery orders will be sent to Voxel automatically when they are validated.
- At fixed time: Delivery orders will be sent to Voxel automatically at a fixed time.
- With delay: Delivery orders will be sent to Voxel automatically a certain time after they are validated.
This module enqueue the sending delivery orders to Voxel in jobs in the background. To do that it uses queue_job module, so a configuration is required according to that. The jobs for sending invoices to Voxel are queued in the channel root.voxel_export channel. The sending status check jobs are queued in the channel root.voxel_status.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Inventory > Overview and access to 'Delivery Orders' of a desired company. create a new 'delivery order' or open an existing ready to done 'delivery order'. Make sure that the customer has 'Enable Voxel' field checkbox (See configuration section).
- Validate the delivery order and it will be send to Voxel immediately or later, depending on the Voxel 'Send mode' chosen in the company configuration.
- A new tab will be visible on the delivery order form with the label 'Voxel' to show the information regarding sending the delivery order to Voxel.
- When the report is sent, you will be able to see the XML report in another tab next to the jobs tab.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/edi project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.