Connect Odoo with Voicent
This module allows you to connect Odoo with Voicent <https://www.voicent.com> and is meant to be extended to integrate Odoo records and processes with phone calls made by Voicent.
Table of contents
To use the Voicent connector, you need to install the Voicent-Python library.
pip install Voicent-Python
- Go to Connectors > Backends > Voicent Backends
- Create a new Voicent Backend with the host, port, the caller ID and the number of lines
- Create Call Lines to determine when (which stage in the process) calls are added to the queue
- Create Contact Info to create the structure of the CSV file to send to Voicent
- Create Replies to determine what to do based on the replies
- Create Time Line to determine when (what time) calls are made
- On the backend, replace the 'Applies On' selection list with a Many2one to ir.model.fields
- On the backend call line contact, use the domain widget to select the field
- Update the voicent library on Pypi with examples/voicent.py
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/connector-telephony project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.