Internal request for stock
This module was written to allow users to request products that are frequently stocked by the company, to be transferred to their chosen location.
Table of contents
To configure this module:
- Go to Stock Requests > Settings
Users should be assigned to the groups 'Stock Request / User' or 'Stock Request / Manager'.
## Group Stock Request / User
- Can see her/his own Stock Requests, and others that she/he's been granted permission to follow.
- Can create/update only her/his Stock Requests.
## Group Stock Request / Manager
- Can fully manage all Stock Requests
- Go to 'Stock Requests / Stock Requests' and create a new Request.
- Indicate a product, quantity and location.
- Press 'Confirm'.
Upon confirmation the request will be evaluated using the procurement rules for the selected location.
In case that transfers are created, the user will be able to access to them from the button 'Transfers' available in the Stock Request.
When the user cancels a Stock Request, the related pending stock moves will be also cancelled.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Jordi Ballester (EFICENT) <email@example.com>.
- Enric Tobella <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Atte Isopuro <email@example.com>
- Lois Rilo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Raul Martin <email@example.com>
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Open Source Integrators
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.