Sale product Pack
This module allows you to sale product packs
Sale product Pack
This module adds Product Pack functionality to sales orders. You can choose a Pack in sales order lines and see different behaviors depending on "Pack type" and "Pack component price" fields options selected on this Pack.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Products > Products, create or select a product and check Is Pack?
- Set "Product type" and "Pack component price" fields in the Pack page.
- Add the products to be included in it.
- Go to Sales > Orders > Quotations and create a Quotation.
- Add a product that has checked "Is Pack?"
- Save data and you will see an specific behavior depending on "Pack type" and "Pack component price" fields options selected on this Pack. For example, for products that has Detailed option selected in "Pack type" field you will see one sale order line per component that belong to this Pack. (See Product pack module README.rst file)
- If this module is installed and stock module is installed too, when you create a Sale order for a Non detailed Pack and you confirm it, a Stock picking is not created with the storable components of that Pack. So, add a new module called sale_stock_product_pack that adds that feature.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/product-pack project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.