This module allows you to set a product as a Pack
This module allows you to define a product as a Product Pack. Each Product Pack has a list of products that are part of this pack.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Products > Products, create a product and set "Is Pack?".
- Set Pack Type and Pack component price.
- Then choose the products to include in the pack.
Product pack is a base module for sale_product_pack and other modules that needs to use packs. Pack type and Pack component price are used to define the behavior that the packs will have when it is selected in the sales order lines (if sale_product_pack module is installed). The options of this field are the followings:
- Detailed: It allows you to select an option defined in Pack component price field.
- Non Detailed: Will not show the components information, only the pack product and the price will be the its price plus the sum of all the components prices.
Pack component price:
- Detailed per component: will show each components and its prices, including the pack product itself with its price.
- Totalized in main product: will show each component but will not show components prices. The pack product will be the only one that has price and this one will be its price plus the sum of all the components prices.
- Ignored: will show each components but will not show components prices. The pack product will be the only one that has price and this one will be the price set in the pack product.
- It could add another Pack Type called maybe merged in Packs, in which the calculation of the related sale order line Unit Price is equal to main product Pack price + sum of all its component
- Make product.pack.line multi-company
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/product-pack project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.