OCA Financial Reports
This module extends the functionality of Invoicing to support the printing of customer and vendor statements. There are two types of statements, Activity and Outstanding. Aging details can be shown in the reports, expressed in aging buckets, so the customer or vendor can review how much is open, due or overdue.
The activity statement provides details of all activity on the partner receivables or payables between two selected dates. This includes all invoices, refunds and payments. Any outstanding balance dated prior to the chosen statement period will appear as a forward balance at the top of the statement. The list is displayed in chronological order and is split by currencies.
The outstanding statement provides details of all outstanding partner receivables or payables up to a particular date. This includes all unpaid invoices, unclaimed refunds and outstanding payments. The list is displayed in chronological order and is split by currencies.
Table of contents
Users willing to access to this report should have proper Accounting & Finance rights:
- Go to Settings / Users and edit your user to add the corresponding access rights as follows.
- In Application / Accounting & Finance, select Billing or Billing Manager
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Configuration / Settings
- Under the Followup Section of Accounting option select either or both of OCA Activity or Outstanding Statement
- Once selected, you may set default options for the reports.
- Click Save
Removing the wizard from menus follows the same process.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to a list of Partners, Contacts, Customer or Vendors and select one or more.
- Press 'Action > Partner Activity Statement' or 'Action > Partner Outstanding Statement' respectively.
- Indicate if you want to display receivables or payables, and if you want to display aging buckets and the aging type.
- Optionally complete advanced options such as filtering non due or negative balance partners.
- Email template.
- Expose reports (using defaults) to billing users while restricting the wizard to managers option.
- Concept of statement run - to start an async job to send out all statements.
- [BREAKING] Modules customer_activity_statement and customer_outstanding_statement merged to create partner_statement.
- [ADD] New features. * Age by months or days * Filter negative balances
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.