Base module to assign routes to partners
This module serves as a baseline to define the partner routes that the members of an organization need to do to acomplish a task over customers regularly
- Commercial routes.
- Delivery routes.
- Salesmen routes.
- Repair routes.
The module comes without any of this specific capacities, that should be further developed.
Table of contents
To make a route:
- Go to Contacts > Configuration > Partner Routes
- Create a new one. You can set:
- A user responsible for the route.
- The periodicy: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly.
- How many periods to count.
- Set the next date in wich the route must be done.
- A route type which is only informative withot extension modules.
- Now, add partners and sort them in the order the visits will be done.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/partner-contact project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.