Hr expense cancel
Hr expense cancel
This module allows you to cancel and correct expenses. It adds a cancel button on the expense sheet that undo reconciliations and delete payments and journal entries.
Table of contents
It's assumed that for each expense sheet, the payments that are reconciled with their journal entry were created and reconciled by the Expense Tracker module automatically. Therefore, when this module is installed, these payments will automatically be associated with said expense sheet so that they can be deleted in case the expense sheet is canceled.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Expenses -> My Expenses -> Expenses to Submit and create a new Expense with Employee (to reimburse) checked on the field Payment By
- Click on Submit to Manager button
- Click on Approve button
- Click on Post Journal Entries button
- Click on Register Payment button, fill in the data of the wizard and click on Validate button
- After that, the Expense report will have an associated journal entry reconciled with a payment
- Click on Cancel button
- The Expense report will be set to Submitted state; the journal entry and the payment will be deleted
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/hr project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.