Event Sale Tracks
Sell Tickets by Tracks
Event Sale Tracks
Move ticket relation to the tracks allowing to manage event subscriptions by tracks.
The typical use case are:
- you have an event with multiple workshops and you have enough space but the size of the workshops needs to be limited to be managable
- you have different prices per each track
Note that default relations are preserved by proxying them over the Track model, so those apps which are based on the default behaviour will work without issues.
Table of contents
All interfaces for creating tickets have been moved away from the event to the Tracks.
If this module is installed all the created tracks will automatically create a default Ticket for themselves.
Of course it also can be used as a base for further development.
If website_event_tickets is installed the track tickets are displayed like normal tickets would be too. There is currently no custom integration with the website side of odoo though.
- Make sure a user can't sign up for a event twice;
- Allow to limit the Participants on track and event level. Currently it is only handled by ticket;
- Block seats management at event level if you are managing them at track level;
- Integration with website module.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/event project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.