Paynet platform bridge implementation
This module implements the exchange of electronic invoices with the SIXT Paynet infrastructure used in Switzerland.
It allows the automatic sending of invoice to customer that have registered with the service.
Table of contents
This module depends on base_ebill_payment_contract which is located on OCA/account_invoicing, so this repository must also be present on the system. This base_ebill_payment_contract module depends on account_invoice_transmit_method which will also be installed.
To create a service you need to be registred with SIXT Paynet service. Then the configuration of the service can be done in Accounting - Configuration - Payments - Paynet Service
A customer that wants to receive his invoices through Paynet will also need to register with the service. In Odoo to enable the sending of invoices for a specific customer through Paynet, the transmit method must be set accordingly for that customer. This is done on the customer form in the tab Sales & Purchases section Sales.
The contracts specific to e-billing are located in Accounting - Customers - eBill Payment Contract Although the Paynet system allows for automatic exchange of contract registration and status changes, this automation is not yet implemented. To be active a contract needs to be in the state Open and it's start/end dates to be valid.
To use this module, you need to:
- Configure the service, customers and contracts as described in the CONFIGURATION section.
- Create an invoice for a customer with an open Paynet contract.
- Validate the invoice, and it will be send to the service.
- The B2C invoice generated is only a draft and not tested, yet.
- Invoice in currency other than CHF will not be generated correctly.
- Implementation of the automatic registration of contracts, is not implemented and probably not supported by the DWS
- On the contract view the list of messages for that contract could be visible.
- When an error is returned by the service it should be clearer where it is located in the payload send.
- In the chatter add a link to the job when it fails
The dependence on delivery module could be extracted in a glue module. For v14 or v15 consider refactoring on top of EDI framework
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-switzerland project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.