Delivery UPS OCA
Integrate UPS webservice
Delivery UPS OCA
This module adds UPS to the available carriers.
It allows you to register shippings, generate labels, get rates from order, read shipping states and cancel shipments using UPS webservice, so no need of exchanging any kind of file.
When a sales order is created in Odoo and the UPS carrier is assigned, the shipping price that will be obtained will be the price that the UPS webservice estimates according to the order information (address and products).
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Add a carrier account with delivery type ups and fill in your credentials
- Configure in Odoo all required fields of the UPS tab with your account data https://wwwapps.ups.com/ppc/ppc.html (Username WS , Password WS, Access license number, Shipper number, etc)
- If yo have "Tracking state update sync" checked all delivery orders state check will be done querying UPS services.
NOTE You need to request an access key from https://www.ups.com/upsdeveloperkit/manageaccesskeys?loc=es_ES for using the webservice.
You have to set the created shipping method in the delivery order to ship:
- When the picking is 'Transferred', a Create Shipping Label button appears. Just click on it, and if all went well, the label will be 'attached'.
- If the shipment creation process fails, a validation error will appear displaying UPS error.
- When the delivery order is cancelled, it's automatically cancelled too in UPS.
- If you have "Tracking state update sync" checked in the shipping method, a periodical state check will be done querying UPS services.
- Support international forms
- Support package service options
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/delivery-carrier project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.