Create debit note from invoice and vendor bill
In some situations, user need to add some service charge or some fees on top of what already invoiced. This module add new feature to "Add Debit Note" from customer invoice / vendor bill
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Make sure user has access to "Show Full Accounting Features".
- Invoicing -> Configuration -> Journals -> Customer Invoices/Vendor Bills
- -> check Dedicated Debit Note Sequence.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing -> Customers -> Invoices.
- Create a new invoice and validate.
- Click on Add Debit Note and fill in reasons. You can also specify an account date.
- Click Add Debit Note, You will have a new one Invoice(Debit Note).
- Validate Debit note.
You can also do the same with Vendor Bill.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.