This module extends the functionality of Odoo Maintenance module to add some basic features that are standard in other Odoo apps:
- Administrator is added to the equipment managers by default. (Migration note: no need in v12 as it is out-of-the-box).
- Extends security access rules in order to allaw equipment maintainers to have full control of maintenance teams by default. (Migration note: no need in v12 as it is out-of-the-box).
- Active field in maintenance team.
- Team leader in maintenance team.
- Description field in maintenance team.
- Creates the unexisting search view for maintenance team.
- Empty button box on maintenance request to be extended by other modules.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/maintenance project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.