Base module for Factur-X/ZUGFeRD
This is the base module for the implementation of the Factur-X and ZUGFeRD standards. The standard Factur-X 1.0 is the same as ZUGFeRD 2.0 (the name Factur-X is always used in France, whereas in Germany many people still use the name ZUGFeRD). It is a standard based on CII (Cross-Industry Invoice) for electronic invoicing. The great idea of the Factur-X/ZUGFeRD standard is to embed an XML file inside the PDF invoice to carry structured information about the invoice.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- go to the menu Sales > Configuration > Products > Units of Measures and check the UNECE Code for the units of measures.
- go to the menu Invoicing > Configuration > Accounting > Taxes and, for each tax, set a UNECE Type Code and a UNECE Category Code.
- go to the menu Invoicing > Configuration > Management > Payment Methods and assign a UNECE Code to the payment methods that are selected in the payment modes.
To avoid the manual configuration of taxes, look for a module l10n_XX_account_tax_unece in the OCA project of your localization; if such a module exists (it exists at least for the Netherlands and France), install it and it will auto-configure the taxes created by your localization.
This module doesn't do anything by itself, but it is used by 2 other modules:
- account_invoice_facturx that generate Factur-X 1.0 (i.e. ZUGFeRD 2.0) customer invoices/refunds,
- account_invoice_import_facturx that imports ZUGFeRD 1.0 and Factur-X 1.0 (i.e. ZUGFeRD 2.0) supplier invoices/refunds.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/edi project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.