Manage Agreements, LOI and Contracts
This module allows you to manage agreements, letter of intent and contract content. The module is meant to be used by the legal team of a company and to allow them to define sections, clauses and templates with their respective content that can be dynamic.
Based on the template, an agreement can be created and the pdf document generated.
The agreement would go through a workflow to finally become a contract with the customer signature.
Table of contents
To configure this module:
- Go to Agreement > Configuration > Templates
- Create a new template with sections and clauses and their respective content
- Go to Agreement > Configuration > Stages
- Create and reorder stages to match your process
To use this module:
- Go to Agreement > Agrements
- Create a new agreement
- Select a template
- Follow the process to get the required approval
- Send the invitation to the customer to review and sign the agreement
- Split the module to remove the dependencies on sale and account and provide the same feature in extra modules (agreement_sale, agreement_account, agreement_purchase)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Pavlov Media
- Open Source Integrators
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/contract project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.