Agreement - Stock
Link picking to an agreement
Agreement - Stock
Odoo Agreement App does not provide an easy way to access stock transfers related to an agreement. Some organizations needs to have a quick access to stock transfers to track the performance of an agreement.
This module allows you to link a transfer to an agreement and adds a smart button on the agreement to look at the list of related transfers.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Inventory > Transfers
- Select or create a transfer and set the agreement
- Select or create a lot/serial number and set the agreement
- Go to Agreement > Agreements
- Open the previous agreement
- Click on the smart button "Transfers" to see the list of related transfers
- Click on the smart button "Stock Moves" to see the list of related stock moves
- Click on the smart button "Lot/SN #" to see the list of related lot/serial numbers
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <https://opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/contract project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.