Contributors mailing list archives
Re: New PSC proposal: web, website, website-cms, event, server-tools, e-commerceby
Tecnativa. S. L., Pedro M. Baeza
So your proposition is to be part of:
For me it's a +1, as I know your work in that areas as my colleague.
2016-10-19 10:08 GMT+02:00 Jairo Llopis <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
I think I am supposed to prove myself as a good choice. Let's see...Hi everybody!I'm wanting to be PSC of those repos I mention above.
- I was in charge of the mobile web client team in last code sprint
- Me and Antonio Espinosa reached almost everybody in Odoo (haha joking, but quite a few) with the debug maps problem, until they realized it is important but requires a refactor of current toolkit. We agreed in opening a public discussion on that topic.
- I backported quite a few website_portal addons from v10 to v9 and keep improving that section. Reviews welcome, BTW.
- I helped quite a lot Dave Lasley with his web_responsive initiative.
- I tortured Simone Orsi with 200+ comments on his website_cms addon.
- I worked for ~9 years in an events company.
- I contributed a lot of cool stuff to server-tools 😁
- .. and to e-commerce
- I feel I have somehow a deeper knowledge of JS/Less/Sass than the average pythonista, that seems to be helpful to many community members.
Well, enough self-praising 😴. Thanks for your time.
19/10/2016 07:57:42 - 0