Contributors mailing list archives
RE: New PSC proposal: web, website, website-cms, event, server-tools, e-commerceby
Sorry for adding some stuff.
Jairo as you said “I worked for ~9 years in an events company” and because this you work a lot with Odoo in Events, Partner-Contact and Social, I think you should be part also of this repos, remember:
- Everyone could checkit here: https://github.com/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=author%3Ayajo+event+
So if you consider it I propose you to “CRM, Sales & Marketing Maintainers” too.
About Jairo to be the team leader of the web project too, I think it could be also a good idea. @legalsylvain, @hbrunn, Jairo would like to know “What does that imply?”, he used to be responsible so after you experience tell him what will be the expectations for him.
De: Jairo Llopis [mailto:email@example.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2016 10:08
Para: Contributors <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Asunto: New PSC proposal: web, website, website-cms, event, server-tools, e-commerce
I'm wanting to be PSC of those repos I mention above.
I think I am supposed to prove myself as a good choice. Let's see...
- I was in charge of the mobile web client team in last code sprint
- Me and Antonio Espinosa reached almost everybody in Odoo (haha joking, but quite a few) with the debug maps problem, until they realized it is important but requires a refactor of current toolkit. We agreed in opening a public discussion on that topic.
- I backported quite a few website_portal addons from v10 to v9 and keep improving that section. Reviews welcome, BTW.
- I helped quite a lot Dave Lasley with his web_responsive initiative.
- I tortured Simone Orsi with 200+ comments on his website_cms addon.
- I worked for ~9 years in an events company.
- I contributed a lot of cool stuff to server-tools 😁
- .. and to e-commerce
- I feel I have somehow a deeper knowledge of JS/Less/Sass than the average pythonista, that seems to be helpful to many community members.
Well, enough self-praising 😴. Thanks for your time.
19/10/2016 07:57:42 - 0