Advanced features to handle important projects using the OCA ecosystemProposed by Joël Grand Guillaume
Complex projects set a lot of challenges in implementing a software to support its related processes. Since the very beginning, Odoo has always approached it in a very nice and innovative manner. OCA is providing a lot of tools and extra to enhance it and make it sustainable in a more complex setup.
This talk is made for people eager to know how Odoo can support complex project flows with important warehousing aspect. We expect the audience to know well Odoo and Warehousing main concepts. During this talk we will get an overview of advanced features to handle important project using the Odoo core and extra OCA modules. We will review together what we think are the most essential modules to use and a quick overview of each of them:
- Implementation of business rules
- Interfaces, REST and asynchronous jobs
- Multi storage type, storage strategies and constraints
- Stock allocations and dynamic routing to route internal operations
- Guide operators through multi-stage material flows and hand-held devices
- Automatic invoicing and related EDI flows
At the end of the talk, you will have an overview of what OCA can offer you in a complex Odoo project context.
About The Speaker
Joël Grand Guillaume
29/10/2021 14:40 (Europe/Brussels)