Wesbite Sale Attribute Filter Price
A price filter for website sale
Website Sale Attribute Filter Price
This module adds a price filter in the website
Table of contents
- Go to shop
- Drop down 'Customize' menu
- Enable 'Price Filter' option
- js_attribute_filter_price > The class-trigger to initialize the slider
- price_filter_main > The main container (slider + inputs + button)
- filter_price_slider > The Slider
- price_range_min_value > The input for minimum price
- price_range_max_value > The input for maximum price
- price_slider_form > The submit button
filter_price_slider accepts the following attributes:
- data-custom_min_price > Float > Used to store the user min. value
- data-custom_max_price > Float > Used to store the user max. value
- data-max_price > Float > Used in the slider configuration to set the max. value
- data-symbol > Char > Used in the slider configuration to set the currency symbol
- data-options > Dict > You can use this to overwrite all slider configuration values
- Go to shop
- Use the slider to select prices
- Click 'Go'
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This modules uses ionRangeSlider library that shows a slider with two points to set the maximum and minimum values. Also it's compatible with old browsers.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/e-commerce project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.