Shifting End of lot
Move product lot quantity rest to another location
Shifting End of lot
Typical use case:
- you deliver products with lots and expiry dates to your warehouse coming from production.
- you only send round quantity depending of your packaging (i.e. pallets)
- you don't want for the next outgoing picking, that Odoo proposes a lower quantity than needed by your conditioning.
- instead you want to ship the next lot with complete quantity for pallet.
- you want to consume end of lot quantity from another warehouse or location
This module allow to make empty a stock location for a product (may be a particular lot) when a delivery occurs on this location. In that case, quantity rest is moved automatically towards a another location.
Here is a delivery matching behavior which trigger an internal picking transfer
This is an alpha version, the data model and design can change at any time without warning. Only for development or testing purpose, do not use in production. More details on development status
Table of contents
Goto chosen picking type Customer/outgoing or internal for this workflow and fill 'End Of Lot' section:
- End of lot Location.
- End of lot picking type
- End of lot partners (optionally)
Only picking types with these settings will benefit of the module feature.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.