Concentrates all request forms in a single place. These can be broad Categories for Project Issues or forms from other modules, such as CRM Claims or HR Leave requests.
The items/categories available are defined in: Project -> Configuration -> Issue -> Categories.
Each one is representend by an icon and a description. When clicking on a Service Desk item, the module will find what Action should be executed. It this defition is found on it's form or on a parent, it will be used. If not, it an Action opening the Project Issue's default form will be used.
- When opening the Action, two variables are set in the "context":
- A default master Category (default_master_categ_id), the id for the selected Category.
- A default Service Team (default_section_id), from the selected Category or it's parent tree.
- For a quick start the module installs two Actions to be used here:
- "Issues": opens the standard Project Issue form.
- "New Incident": opens a showcase simple Issue form.
The showcase form demonstrates the usage of these two default values: the Issue's Category selection list is limited to the Service Desk category children, and the Service Team is automatically selected.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.