Sale product set variant
Add variant management to sale product set.
Sale Product Set Variant
Extension of the Sale Product set module to make it work with variants.
- Activate product variants in Sale -> settings
- Create a product set from Sales -> Sales -> Product Set
- On the set specify product variants for templates (optional) and quantity
- Create a sale order
- Press the "Add set" button
- Select a set, choose the multiplier for the quantities
- Select Variants if they were not selected before (required)
- Press "Add set"
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.