Sale Delivery Date
Postpones delivery dates based on customer preferences, and/or warehouse configuration.
Sale Delivery Date
Potpone order preparation by 1 day if it has been validated after the partner or the warehouse cutoff.
This can be bypassed if commitment date is set.
Postpone delivery according to the warehouse calendar, if any.
Partner delivery window
Allows to define scheduling preference for delivery orders on customers, in order to select possible delivery windows to postpone deliveries to.
This is an alpha version, the data model and design can change at any time without warning. Only for development or testing purpose, do not use in production. More details on development status
Table of contents
To use this, you have to configure a few things:
- You may configure the cutoff by either:
- setting the order cutoff preference to warehouse_cutoff, in order to use the warehouse cutoff.
- setting the order cutoff preference to partner_cutoff, in order to use the partner cutoff.
- By default, customer's delivery window is set to anytime (default odoo behavior). It can also be set to working days or time window. If the latter is chosen, then time windows will have to be configured on the customer.
- By default, warehouse working hours aren't taken into account when computing the scheduled date. If you want to use this feature, just add a calendar on the warehouse, and enable the apply cutoff option.
- The following modules (available in 13.0) has been merged into this module:
The reason for that is that sale_warehouse_calendar overrides have to be executed between sale_cutoff_time_delivery and sale_partner_delivery_window, and there's no other clean way to do that.
- However, there's still a few things to deal with:
- Clean tests
- Clean code
- Use TZ where it is not the case
- Use calendar instead of time windows when delivery preference is working days
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.