Purchase Cancel Quantity
Allow purchase users to define cancelled quantity on purchase order lines
Purchase Cancel Qty
Allow purchase users to define cancelled quantity on purchase order lines.
- Quantity field becomes readonly when a PO is confirmed and its value is stored in an other field
- A new field named 'Cancelled quantity' will update the quantity based on the initially ordered quantity
Just install it.
No configuration needed.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go on the PO form view
- Just update the cancelled quantity field
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Benjamin Willig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.