Web Dialog Size
A module that lets the user expand a dialog box to the full screen width.
Web Dialog Size
A module that lets the user expand/restore the dialog box size through a button in the upper right corner (imitating most windows managers). It also adds draggable support to the dialogs.
Table of contents
If you want to set dialog boxes maximized by default, you need to:
Go to Settings -> Technical -> Parameters -> System Parameters
- Add a new record with the text web_dialog_size.default_maximize in
the Key field and the text True in the Value field
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Anthony Muschang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stéphane Bidoul <email@example.com>
- Holger Brunn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Siddharth Bhalgami <email@example.com>
- Wolfgang Pichler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- David Vidal <email@example.com>
- Quentin Theuret <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Jairo Llopis
- Ernesto Tejeda
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/web project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.