Valued Picking Report
Adding Valued Picking on Delivery Slip report
Stock Picking Report Valued
Add amount information to Delivery Slip report. You can select at partner level if picking list report must be valued or not. If the picking is done it's valued with quantity done, otherwise the picking is valued with reserved quantity.
- Go to Customers > (select one of your choice) > Sales & Purchases.
- Set Valued picking field on.
To get the stock picking valued report:
- Create a Sale Order with stockable products a Valued picking able customer.
- Confirm the Sale Order.
- Click on Deliveries stat button.
- Go to Print > Delivery Slip.
Known issues / Roadmap
- If the picking is not reserved, values aren't computed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.