Export data in csv file with SQL requests
Allow to export data in csv files FROM sql requests. There are some restrictions in the sql query, you can only read datas. No update, deletion or creation are possible. A new menu named Export is created.
Table of contents
Dashboards > Sql Export
Specific use with parameters
- %(company_id)s allows to set in the query the company id of the user
- %(user_id)s allows to set in the query the user id
- for any created field with Sql Export Variables menu, you can use it with %(x_field_example)s syntax (Limitation for relational fields)
- Some words are prohibited and can't be used is the query in anyways, even in a select query: - delete - drop - insert - alter - truncate - execute - create - update
See sql_request_abstract module to fix this issue.
- checking SQL request by execution and rollback is disabled in this module since variables features has been introduced. This can be fixed by overloading _prepare_request_check_execution() function.
- Move modules sql_request_abstract and sql_export to oca/reporting-engine
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.