Split a picking in two not transferred pickings
This module adds a "Split" button on the outgoing pickings form.
It works like the classical picking Transfer but it leaves both pickings (picking and its backorder) as confirmed without processing the transfer.
Table of contents
- Go to Inventory dashboard and open any picking.
- If picking state is available you can see an split button.
- On the "Operations" tab, fill the field "Done" to the quantity you want to split for each line.
- If you click on Split button, wizard will split current picking into two different pickings depends on quantity done you entered above.
- Both pickings remain confirmed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.