Sale Order Type
Sales Order Types
This module adds a typology for the sales orders. In each different type, you can define, invoicing and refunding journal, a warehouse, a sequence, the shipping policy, the invoicing policy, a payment term, a pricelist and an incoterm.
You can see sale types as lines of business.
You are able to select a sales order type by partner so that when you add a partner to a sales order it will get the related info to it.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Carlos Sánchez Cifuentes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Oihane Crucelaegui <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ana Juaristi <email@example.com>
- Daniel Campos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ainara Galdona <email@example.com>
- Lorenzo Battistini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.