This module was written to extend the functionality of runbot to support add custom language and allow you to choose it from repository configuration.
To install this module, you need to:
- See main root README of this repository.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to runbot.repo model.
- Choose a language in new field.
- Wait a build creation with this configuration.
- Now, you will see in runbot.build a new field language
- Now, you can connect to this build and you will see GUI in language configurated.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to your new build and connect it.
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
- Don't work fine with remote databases.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Moises Lopez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.