This module extends the functionality of sale module to support links between
These types of links are common in e-commerce shops.
It can be used as a base to implement synchronizations with e-commerce.
This module is linking products together (product templates), not product
variants. For that purpose, you can use the module Product Multi Link
(Variants), in the same OCA / e-commerce repository.
- To mass edit or create links between products templates, Go to
Sale > Configuration > Products > Product Links
A kanban view is also available
- You can manage links by product, Go to Sales > Sales > Products and select
- You can so add new item, line by line, via an editable tree view
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please
check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first,
help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
Known issues / Roadmap
- This module links templates together. 'product_multi_link' links variants
together. We could, in a next version of Odoo, include variants features
in that module, and adding a new group in 'Manage Product Variant Links'.
- Develop another module product_template_multi_link_customer, that adds
a new type of link named 'customer'. Those links could be generated
automatically by scheduled cron task, analyzing sale.order.line.
Odoo could create so, the 3 most products sold when a given product is
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose
mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and
promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.