This module allows you to group various pickings into a dispatch order (picking wave), having all the related moves in it and assigned to a warehouse keeper.
Wave picking is an application of short interval scheduling, to assign orders into groupings (waves) and release them together so as to allow management to coordinate the several parallel and sequential activities required to complete the work.
The individual orders in the wave are dependent on the criteria used to make the selection. To organize the sequence of orders and assignment to waves, consistent with routing, loading and planned departure times of shipping vehicles or production requirements, etc., to reduce the space required for shipping dock handling to assemble orders and load; and To assign staff to each wave and function within a wave, with the expectation that all the work assigned to each wave will be completed within the wave period.
From there, you can perform various operations:
- Check availability of related moves and pickings
- Organize your deliveries by grouping on interesting matter (e.g. by transporter, by type of goods, etc..)
- Make partial delivery
- Print a report to pick the proper goods at once
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Peter Langenberg <email@example.com>
- Rudolf Schnapka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Matthieu Dietrich <email@example.com>
- Romain Deheele <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Leonardo Pistone <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
- Alexandre Fayolle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.