Multicurrency Revaluation Report
Module for printing reports that completes the module Multicurrency Revaluation
Multicurrency revaluation report
This module was written to extend the functionality of the Multicurrency revaluation module for additional reports.
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 9.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/account-closing
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for "Multicurrency revaluation report" in your addons
- install the module
See the configuration in the module "Multicurrency revaluation"
In the menu open the report through the following menu:
Accounting/Reporting/Legal Reports/Accounting Reports/Print Currency Unrealized
- A wizard to print a report of revaluation.
Known issues / Roadmap
- The module depends on the module base headers webkit which is in work in progress in this pull request: https://github.com/OCA/webkit-tools/pull/10
However, this PR has been blocked since September 2014 now by this issue: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/2334
And it is not sure if we are going to carry on with webkit or use the Qweb reporting system now.
- Alexandre Fayolle
- Alexis de Lattre
- Frédéric Clementi
- Guewen Baconnier @ Camptocamp
- Joel Grand-Guillaume
- Kinner Vachhani
- Matt Choplin
- Matthieu Dietrich
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Stéphane Bidoul
- Vincent Renaville
- Yannick Vaucher
- Akim Juillerat
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.