Merge sale orders
Merge sale orders that are confirmed, invoiced or delivered
Merge sale orders
This module allows the sale employee to merge draft or confirmed orders from the same customer.
When orders are merged, draft invoices and unprocessed outgoing pickings will be merged as well.
To use this module, you need to go to the main sale order that you want to merge with other sale orders. If there are any candidates, you will see a Merge button in the header of the sale order form. If you click on this button, a window will pop-up that has all mergeable sale orders preselected. Remove the orders that you do not want to merge, and click on the Merge button in the footer of the pop-up window. The main window will then refresh to the updated main sale order.
The mergeability criteria are defined as follows:
- Same customer, shipping address, warehouse and company.
- Orders must be in status 'Draft Quotation', 'Quotation Sent', 'Waiting Shedule', 'Sale Order', 'Sale to Invoice'.
- Once the order has already been confirmed, only draft orders or confirmed orders with the same invoice policy can be merged.
The criteria can easily be extended in a custom module using method _get_merge_domain of model sale.order
Known issues / Roadmap
- Orders with an invoice exception or a picking exception cannot be merged.
- If prepaid sale orders with confirmed invoices are merged, procurement will not be postponed until all the invoices are paid. Instead, it will start when the original invoice of the main order has been paid.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Stefan Rijnhart <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.