Improves user experience of membership addon
This module extends Odoo's membership management with the following features:
- Membership category
- Membership lines editable
- Do not calculate membership state from invoice status
- Start date of last membership period
- Partner's with member lines can't be deleted.
- When a partner has an associated member there is the option to make member start date independent from the associated member one so joining dates can be tracked for those members.
- Adds a category for Membership management security group so a user with only that permission can access to the membership menu.
Table of contents
Users can define membership categories in Association > Configuration > Membership Categories Then go to membership products and set a category to each one
Membership categories allow to classify memberships by types, allowing a partner to be member or not of the different categories. For example, if you have several levels of partnership (Starter, Silver, Gold) and one product for each one, then partners who buy Silver product will have Silver membership category. Afterwords, you can filter Silver members.
Membership lines are created when a membership product is invoiced, like in Odoo standard version. But now users can create a new membership line without creating an invoice.
Also, users can edit membership line dates and state even if an invoice is not related with it.
You will see a general membership status at partner level that specifies if it's a member of any category or not, and also a detail status per membership category.
To make member start date independent from the associated member one, check the option Adhered member in the membership tab of the partner who is associating. A start date will now be available to edit.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Antonio Espinosa <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- David Vidal <email@example.com>
- Rafael Blasco <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Luis M. Ontalba <email@example.com>
- Alberto Martín Cortada <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Andrea Stirpe <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/vertical-association project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.