Journal Entry base import
Journal Entry base import
This module is a grouping of 7.0/8.0 modules, used to import accounting files and completing them automatically:
The main change is that, in order to import financial data, this information is now imported directly as a Journal Entry.
Most of the information present in the "statement profile" is now located in the account journal (with 2 boolean parameters which allows to use this journal for importation and/or auto-completion).
Financial data can be imported using a standard .csv or .xls file (you'll find it in the 'data' folder). It respects the journal to pass the entries.
This module can handle a commission taken by the payment office and has the following format: * __date__: date of the payment * __amount__: amount paid in the currency of the journal used in the importation * __label__: the comunication given by the payment office, used as communication in the generated entries.
Another column which can be used is __commission_amount__, representing the amount for the commission taken by line.
Afterwards, the goal is to populate the journal items with information that the bank or office gave you. For this, completion rules can be specified by journal.
Some basic rules are provided in this module:
1) Match from statement line label (based on partner field 'Bank Statement Label') 2) Match from statement line label (based on partner name) 3) Match from statement line label (based on Invoice reference)
Feel free to extend either the importation method, the completion method, or both.
Table of contents
- As for now, the module does not handle multicurrency imports.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <email@example.com>
- Nicolas Bessi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Laurent Mignon <email@example.com>
- Sébastien Beau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Matthieu Dietrich <email@example.com>
- Alexandre Fayolle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Akim Juillerat <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-reconcile project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.