Inter Company Module for Purchase to Sale Order
Intercompany PO/SO rules
Purchase Sale Inter Company
This module is useful if there are multiple companies in the same Odoo database and those companies sell goods or services among themselves. It allows to create a sale order in company A from a purchase order in company B.
Imagine you have company A and company B in the same Odoo database:
- Company A purchase goods from company B.
- Company A will create a purchase order with company B as supplier.
- This module automate the creation of the sale order in company B with company A as customer.
- To configure this module, you need to go to the menu Settings > Companies > Companies.
- Select one of the companies.
- Go to the tab Inter-Company then the group Purchase To Sale.
- Select the Warehouse For Sale Orders, it is the warehouse that will be used to automatically generate the sale order in the other company.
- If you check the option Sale Auto Validation in the configuration of company B, then when you validate a Purchase Order in company A with company B as supplier, then the Sale Order will be automatically validated in company B with company A as customer.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.