Inter Company Module for Invoices
Intercompany invoice rules
Inter Company Invoices
This module is usefull if there are multiple companies in the same Odoo database and those companies sell goods or services among themselves. It allow to create an invoice in company A from an invoice in company B.
Imagine you have company A and company B in the same Odoo database. First scenario: company B create an invoice with company A as customer. The module will automate the generation of the supplier invoice in company A. Second scenario: company A create an invoice with company B as supplier. The module will automate the generation of the customer invoice in company B.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to go to the menu Settings > General Settings, go to the tab Multi-Companies then check Multi-companies
You now have access to other checks Common Product Catalog and Invoice Auto Validation.
To customize products sharing don't hesitate to override _compute_share_product() in res.company model.
- This module cannot be fully used in combination with remove_odoo_entreprise module. If you need both, uninstall remove_odoo_entreprise, complete settings with account_invoice_inter_company and then re-install remove_odoo_entreprise.
- Product mapping: would be nice to have a matrix with the products on the left side and on the top row the companies.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Odoo S.A. (original module inter_company_rules)
- Andrea Stirpe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Akretion <https://www.akretion.com>:
- Tecnativa <https://www.tecnativa.com>:
- Jairo Llopis
- David Vidal
- Pedro M. Baeza
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/multi-company project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.