Field Service Stock add-on
Integrate the logistics operations with Field Service
Field Service - Stock
This module is an add-on for the Field Service application in Odoo. It provides inventory and stock operations.
Table of contents
To install Field Service and have the mapping features, you need to install GeoEngine.
Please refer to the installation instructions available at: https://github.com/OCA/geospatial/tree/11.0/base_geoengine
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Field Service > Master Data > Locations
- Create or select a location and set the inventory location
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Routes
- Select the routes that you want to use from a FSM order
- Check the box 'FSM Order Line' for outbound transfer
- Check the box 'FSM Return Line' for inbound transfer
The route 'Receipt in 1 step' has no procurement rule so if you want items to be returned from the service location to your warehouse, you need to create a new procurement rule for that route:
- Name: YourCompany: Return
- Action: Move From Another Location
- Procurement Location: WH/Stock
- Served Warehouse: YourCompany
- Source Location: Partner Locations/Customers
- Move Supply Method: Take From Stock
- Operation Type: YourCompany: Receipts
If you are in a multi-warehouse situation:
- Go to Field Service > Configuration > Territories
- Create or select a territory
- Set the warehouse that will serve this territory
Products can be automatically converted into FSM Equipments. This is only available only for products tracked by serial number. This needs to be enabled both on Operation Types and Products. For example, we may want to create the FSM Equipment on Delivery, or on Receipts.
To enable on Products:
- Go to Inventory > Master Data > Products
- Open the Product form, Inventory tab
- On the "Traceability" section, make sure "Tracking" is set to "By Unique Serial Number"
- Enable the "Creates FSM Equipment" checkbox
To enable on Operation Types:
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Operation Types
- Select the intended Operation Type ("Receipts" for example)
- On the "Traceability" section, enable the "Create FSM Equipment" checkbox
To use this module, you need to:
- Create a new service order
- Under the Inventory tab, select the warehouse and add products with quantity
- Confirm the order to create the delivery orders
- Validate the transfers in the Inventory app. Quantities delivered on FSM Order Line will be updated.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <https://opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/field-service project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.