This module provide an abstract model to manage customizable exceptions to be applied on different models (sale order, invoice, ...)
This module provide an abstract model to manage customizable exceptions to be applied on different models (sale order, invoice, ...). It is not usefull for itself. You can see an example of implementation in the 'sale_exception' module. (sale-workflow repository).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Terms used in old api like pool, cr, uid must be removed porting this module in version 12.
This module execute user provided code though a safe_eval, it's unsecure? How mitigate risks should be adressed in future versions of this module.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Raphaël Valyi <email@example.com>
- Renato Lima <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sébastien BEAU <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
- SodexisTeam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mourad EL HADJ MIMOUNE <email@example.com>
- Raphaël Reverdy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- florian da Costa <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.