This is a shared work between Akretion and Camptocamp in order to provide:
- reconciliation facilities for big volume of transactions
- setup different profiles of reconciliation by account
- each profile can use many methods of reconciliation
- this module is also a base to create others reconciliation methods which can plug in the profiles
- a profile a reconciliation can be run manually or by a cron
- monitoring of reconciliation runs with an history which keep track of the reconciled Journal items
2 simple reconciliation methods are integrated in this module, the simple reconciliations works on 2 lines (1 debit / 1 credit) and do not allow partial reconcilation, they also match on 1 key, partner or Journal item name.
You may be interested to install also the account_advanced_reconciliation module. This latter add more complex reconciliations, allows multiple lines and partial.
Go to 'Invoicing/Periodic Processing/Reconciliation/Easy Automatic Reconcile' to start a new easy reconcile.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Sébastien Beau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Guewen Baconnier <email@example.com>
- Vincent Renaville <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexandre Fayolle <email@example.com>
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nicolas Bessis <email@example.com>
- Pedro M.Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Matthieu Dietrich <email@example.com>
- Leonardo Pistone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ecino <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Rudolf Schnapka <email@example.com>
- Florian Dacosta <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Laetitia Gangloff <email@example.com>
- Frédéric Clémenti <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Damien Crier <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.