CMS Account Form
CMS replacement for user's account form.
CMS account form
Replace portal user's account form with a specific CMS form.
- full control on fields and their validation
- full control on form behavior
- full test coverage
- validate email
- if email is changed:
- update user's login (yes, Odoo does that w/out notifying the user!)
- force logout
- for reset email password to validate new email
In a basic Odoo installation the form will look like:
Known issues / Roadmap
- send notification to initial email address to make sure the user is aware of the update
- use a 2 steps verification token and avoid resetting password
- show a nice confirmation dialog before submitting
Full comments https://github.com/OCA/website-cms/pull/38.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Simone Orsi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The development of this module has been financially supported by: Fluxdock.io
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.