This module depends on the OCA module "budget", not on the Odoo core account_budget module.
It provides a link in the drop down menu of the Opportunities to generate automatically budget lines from them.
The information used to generate the budget lines is found as follows:
- The active Budget Version is the one selected in the Company
- The number of lines to generate comes from the Months field of the Opportunity
- The amount of every line is the expected revenue of the Opportunity, divided by the number of months
- The first line starts on the 1st of the month after the Expected Date of the Opportunity and ends on the last day of the month
- The other lines start end end in the following months
- The name comes from the name of the opportunity, with also the year and month.
- The Analytic Account comes from the Lead, where by default it comes from the Sales Team
- The Budget Item comes from the Lead, where by default it comes from the Stage.
- The Currency comes from the current Budget Version (in the Company)
The generated Budget Lines are linked to the Opportunity and can be seen in the new Budget tab. They can coexist vith existing budget lines in the same Version.
The next time the synchronization is run, the budget lines previously linked to the Opportunity are deleted. Existing lines are not affected.