Agreement - MRP
Link manufacturing orders to an agreement
Agreement - MRP
Odoo Agreement App does not provide an easy way to access manufacturing orders related to an agreement. Some organizations needs to have a quick access to the production orders to track the performance of an agreement.
This module allows you to link a manufacturing order to an agreement and adds a smart button on the agreement to look at the list of related MOs.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Manufacturing > Manufacturing Orders
- Select or create a manufacturing order and set the agreement
- Go to Agreement > Agreements
- Open the previous agreement and click on the smart button "Manufacturing Orders" to see the list of related MO
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <https://opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/contract project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.