Account Credit Control
Account Credit Control
Account Credit Control module is a part of Financial Tools used in business to ensure that once sales are made they are realised as cash. This module helps to identify outstanding debt beyond tolerance level and setup followup method.
Table of contents
Configure the policies and policy levels in Invoicing > Configuration > Credit Control > Credit Control Policies. You can define as many policy levels as you need. You must set on which accounts are applied every Credit Control Policy under Accounts tab.
Configure a tolerance for the Credit control and a default policy applied on all partners in each company, under the Accounting tab in your company form.
You are able to specify a particular policy for one partner or one invoice.
Menu entries are located in Invoicing > Adviser > Credit Control.
Create a new "run" in the Credit Control Run menu with the controlling date. Then, use the Compute Credit Lines button. All the credit control lines will be generated. You can find them in the Credit Control Lines menu.
- On each generated line, you have many choices:
- Send a email
- Print a letter
- Change the state (so you can ignore or reopen lines)
- Mark a line as Manually Overridden. The line will get the ignored state when a second credit control run is done.
- Mark one line as Manual followup will also mark all the lines of the partner. The partner will be visible in "Do Manual Follow-ups".
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Nicolas Bessi (Camptocamp)
- Guewen Baconnier (Camptocamp)
- Sylvain Van Hoof (Okia SPRL) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Akim Juillerat (Camptocamp) <email@example.com>
- Vicent Cubells (Tecnativa) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Kinner Vachhani (Access Bookings Ltd) <email@example.com>
- Raf Ven <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Quentin Groulard (ACSONE) <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/credit-control project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.