This module extends the functionality of partners to support setting the country of origin of capital, registered capital amount and turnover.
By capital country we mean country of origin of the capital of the company.
By registered capital amount we mean the amount of money registered in the corresponding commercial registry, A.K.A. social capital or just capital of a company.
By turnover we can define a range for a concrete amount.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to any partner's form.
- You will find the new fields in Sales & Purchases > Capital.
To manage turnover ranges, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Address Book > Turnover ranges.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add automatic rules to calculate turnover range and company size.
- Allow customization of company sizes.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Antiun Ingeniería S.L.: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.