Odoo 11.0 Domain Widget
Updated domain widget
Odoo 11.0 Domain Widget Preview
This module replaces the functionality of the domain widget to use a preview of the brand new interface that will be found in Odoo 11.0.
To use this module, you need to:
- Enable the developer mode.
- Go to Settings > Technical > User interface > User-defined Filters and choose or create one.
- Choose a model if there is none.
- You will be able to choose the domain using the updated domain widget.
Install any addon that makes use of the domain widget (i.e. mass_mailing) and you will be also able to use the new widget there.
Known issues / Roadmap
- This addon replaces the built-in char_domain widget, so it can break compatibility with other addons that use or extend it.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.